iGO is an association that aims to provide professional training and leadership development, through the promotion of networking, technology innovations, educational programs and legislative monitoring on national issues that affect county recorders, election officials, treasurers, and clerks, to better serve the public. Registrar of Voters, Neal Kelley, is the past president of iGO's predecessor association, the National Association of County Recorders, Election Officials and Clerks.
iGO posts legislative updates on pending matters of national significance. And as an association of professionals facing similar challenges to modernize records and meet new election standards, they share ideas and interact at regional and national conferences.
- Provide members the opportunity to exchange information on a national level concerning their respective offices.
- Provide members with continuing education programs including the Certified Public Official program.
- Keep members fully informed of rapid changing technologies.
- Provide a stronger voice in Congress on federal legislation affecting county offices.
- Be the source for county officials when they need answers.