March 17, 2015 37th State Senate District Special Primary Election Vote-by-Mail Application
Please Note the Following:
- The deadline to submit this application is March 10, 2015.
- You must currently be a registered voter in the 37th State Senate District to use this application. You may verify if you are registered by clicking here.
- Your Orange County residential address must be provided.
- This form can not be used to change your name or address.
- This is a one-time only application. If you would like to become a permanent vote-by-mail voter, please click here.
- If you are a college student with a temporary residence, please use your permanent address as your residential address, and your temporary address as your mailing address. If you are not registered in Orange County, please contact your local elections official.
If you are currently a permanent vote-by-mail voter, as indicated on your sample ballot, you do not need to fill out this application.
- Voting in Orange County
- Current Election Info
- Candidate Info
- Campaign Finance Info
- Past Election Info
- Preparing for Election Day
- Vote-by-Mail Voting
- Request One-Time Vote-by-Mail Ballot
- Printable One-Time Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application
- Request Permanent Vote-by-Mail Ballot Status
- Emergency Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request
- Vote-by-Mail Status Lookup
- Cancel Permanent Vote-by-Mail Status
- Request Replacement Vote-by-Mail Ballot
- Vote-by-Mail Instructions
- Vote-by-Mail Instructions for Military/Overseas Voters
- Vote-by-Mail Instructions for Email Military/Overseas Voters
- Steps to Avoid When Marking Your Ballot
- Vote-by-Mail Tracking
- Distributable Vote-by-Mail Ballot Application
- Vote-by-Mail Ballots Mailed
- Vote-by-Mail Ballots Returned
- Military and Overseas Voters
- Verify Your Vote
- Top Two Primary
- Regularly Scheduled Elections
- Orange County Registrar of Voters Legislation Tracker
- View My Elected Officials
- Petition Process
- Election Official Partnership
- City Clerk Partnership
- Election Library
- Translated Election Materials
Detailed Data and Reports
Voter Registration Data
Maps and Other Election Data
Poll Worker Resources